congratulations
congratulations Garth, with this forum !!
I wish you a succesfull and lively forum !!!
juliette
*never tried is never succeeded*
Nice forum Garth, I used this same forum engine when crittersdot.com had a forum, I had to pull it when china decided to hit my server with so much spam I couldn't keep up..lol It has a very nice newsletter feature if I remember right Smile
I totally agree with Juliette and Dinese. Finally everything is in one place and we can have attachments. Email notification is working again and so I'm a happy camper. Big Grin
Thanks, it's almost ready to go public. Teena, are you getting any email for forum subscriptions or only subscribed threads? I believe both should send email but I'm not getting subscribed forum notifications and I haven't found any reasons.
Regards, Garth
I hadn't subscribed to any forums yet but did it now. I'll see if I get forum notification from now on.
I only get emails from subscribed threads

(05-25-2013, 03:22 PM)Garth Thornton Wrote: Thanks, it's almost ready to go public. Teena, are you getting any email for forum subscriptions or only subscribed threads? I believe both should send email but I'm not getting subscribed forum notifications and I haven't found any reasons.
*never tried is never succeeded*
I got the notification of Juliette's reply to this subscribed thread but no extra notification of the subscribed General discussion forum.
It's all working. Forum subscription only notifies new threads; thread subscription notifies the next post until you visit again.
Regards, Garth
Thanks for clarifying. Smile
Hello to all,

Congratulations for the new forum, a good place to share Xenodream's pics.

Thanks

Diego