tutorial for batch rendering
I am new in Jux
I am experienced in most other fractal programs

In Jux I want to learn how I can batch render. But I do not manage to do this because a precise tutorial for htis subject is not given 
Please can you help me further?
The batch rendering option is mainly so you can render several files without having to open and save each one manually; possibly overnight. Are you just wanting help with that, or are you trying to make an animated sequence? Jux has no support for animating at present, so you would need to create the sequence of parameter files by making small adjustments and saving each one.
(03-15-2019, 02:29 PM)Garth Thornton Wrote: The batch rendering option is mainly so you can render several files without having to open and save each one manually; possibly overnight. Are you just wanting help with that, or are you trying to make an animated sequence? Jux has no support for animating at present, so you would need to create the sequence of parameter files by making small adjustments and saving each one.

Thank you. In the mean time I have discovered how to batch render.

Another question of mine is  : As I am exprienced in ApoPhysis, Incendia,Ultra fractal,Xenodream Mandelbulb Chaos Pro and fractint I wonder if Jux parameters can be imported in one or more of these programs?

As the pictures I could make with Jux are wonderfull I would be eager to know a program to make them 3D as in Incendia and Mandelbulb.

By the way I am  sculpturing artist and one of my specialities   are  digital abstract pictures by means of Apophysis.

Thank you for your reaction

Max Renardus
Great!

There is no compatibility in general between Jux and any other programs, so you can't import parameters into other programs, nor would it be practical to export data in some other format. The exception is Jux gradients, which have the option to export in UltraFractal .ugr format (though some of the gradients are not compatible and not exported.)

In some cases you could set up the same formula in another program and use the same formula parameters and location.

With 2D formulas as Jux uses, the main options  for 3D are:
1. making them 2.5D with lighting effects, as Jux does.
2. adding 3D base shapes for iteration, as Incendia and XenoDream can do.
3. adding some 3D rotation or other tricks, as XenoDream and Incendia can do.
4. using a more general 3D formula instead, eg Mandelbulb/Juliabulb types, but this is very different. XenoDream also has some Juliabulb types.

However, you still can't export Jux parameters directly for those purpose, as the formulas are different.