How to? Lighting Window
Question 
Dear Garth,

I am a newbie using XenoDream 2.6 running under Windows 7 Pro and slowly working through the “Using XenoDream 2.6” manual.

1 - I followed the steps described in Section 2.2 of the Using XenoDream 2.6 manual to create an object: Constructor - Boxed / Tile - Archx.
2 - In the Rendering Tab, I set the width to 4,800 and the height to 3,600.
3 - I clicked on Render New.
4 - I clicked on Picture. The Picture Window appeared. Rendering was progressing.
5 - I waited till the rate was about 100 and clicked on Stop Render.
6 - I clicked on Lighting. The Lighting Window appeared. BUT, EXCEPT FOR THE BACKGROUND COLOR, NOTHING SHOWED IN THE SMALL WINDOW INSIDE THE LIGHTING WINDOW.
7 - I clicked on Apply. In the Picture Window, the shape with the selected background (yellow) showed.
8 - In the Picture Window, I clicked on File and on Save Pars and Picture. I saved both.
9 – Using Corel PSP, I opened the JPG file. Looked good!

My question is about step # 6 (above). In the small window inside the Lighting Window,
only the background color appeared. Is that right?

Thank you!

Doctor T
The lighting preview has scrollbars, and since a few versions ago it automatically starts in the middle. You can also drag it to move instead of using the scrollbars. With Archx the picture would be all background in the middle so you have to scroll it to find part of the object.